Shed old, retired skin with this weekly practice that will restore new, vibrant, energized skin. Natural enzymes in papain lift dead skin cells while chemical and physical exfoliators aid in the removal of superficial layers of the skin revealing your authentic glow. By removing superficial layers of the skin, this exfoliator cream allows new skin to appear and stimulate the growth of new skin cells. Our cream utilizes natural enzymes in papain to loosen dead skin cells, alpha hydroxy acids from fruit extracts to regulate skin renewal and restore PH balance, glycolic and lactic acids to stimulate collagen production and hydrate. Bamboo powder gently removes the old skin tissue allowing the new skin to absorb the Sodium Hyaluronate and antioxidants like Co Q-10 and Vitamin E. After treatment, the skin should appear softer, smoother and feel renewed.
How to Use: Apply to dry skin, allow 1 minute to dry. Apply friction with fingers and water as old skin rolls off, out with the old and in with the new. Rinse face with warm water. Begin everyday with fresh clean start.
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Ayurveda Extracts – extracts of Hibiscus Flower, Licorice Root, Turmeric, Ginger Root and Bamboo Stem Powder which are rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamins essential for skin health.
- Glycolic Acid – Stimulates collagen and elastin in the dermis; cleans the follicle by loosening the bond that holds dead skin cells together; useful in acne prevention.
- Ubiquinone (Co Q10) – Also known as ubiquinone or coenzyme Q, is an enzyme produced naturally in the human body, found in every cell and tissue. It is involved a number of biological functions including helping to produce energy, neutralizing free radicals, and keeping cells both inside the body and in the skin healthy.
- Carnitine – Thoroughly but mildly cleanses the skin while regulating the sebum production. Carnitine is an amino acid derivate which is naturally present in the skin and helps to regulate the oil production.
- Apple Extract – Contains the powerful anti-inflammatory agents ursolic acid and quercetin that help to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and restore a youthful appearance to the skin.
- Bamboo Stem Powder – Bamboo powder has been long used in Asia to smooth and moisturize skin and because of its natural rejuvenation properties, helping to refine skin texture and brighten skin tone.
Ayurveda Extracts of Abelmoschus & Rosa Sinensis (Hibiscus) Flower, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Rhizome, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root in Purified Water, Pumice, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Glycolic Acid, Papain, Dimethicone, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone (Co Q-10), Sodium Hyaluronate, Honey Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.