Wake up your skin – out with the old, in with the new. This powerful enzyme masque stimulates the circulation and blood flow to help remove toxins and excess fluids while vitamins balance and nourish. Vitamin C helps promote collagen, providing important nutrition for smooth skin and powerful anti-oxidants help combat and reduce skin inflammation.
How to Use: Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow to penetrate for 5 – 10 minutes. Check every minute for any burning or uncomfortable sensation. Remove completely.
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Glycolic Acid – Stimulates collagen and elastin in the dermis; cleans the follicle by loosening the bond that holds dead skin cells together. Useful in acne prevention.
- Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) – an antioxidant derived from pure ascorbic acid and pure alkylating agent. Reduces skin cell lipid peroxidation, often attributed to signs of aging. Studies also suggest that Vitamin C promotes collagen synthesis as well as quenches oxygen-free radicals destroying youthful skin.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon) – crushed seeds gently exfoliate while high levels of nutrients help produce a natural anti-inflammatory that helps calm and soothe skin.
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) – contains powerful antioxidants that help promote regeneration while high levels of nutrients produce a natural anti-inflammatory that helps protects skin cells from damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – powerful, anti-aging, free radical fighter (antioxidant). Helps to soothe, protect and regenerate dry, irritated and sun damaged skin. A natural preservative that helps increase the amount of oxygen present in the skin, aiding in new and healthier skin tissue.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Powder, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract, Fragrance, Red 4, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.